As we prep for the new ChronicBabe site, we're shutting down the bits.
It was nice while it lasted! But the new stream-lined ChronicBabe.com won't have news items per se - although Editrix Jenni will be writing about newsworthy stuff. Just wanted you to know that we haven't forgotten about this feature...we're just letting it rest. Thanks!
Feeling down? Try some Kid President
Your Editrix has had a little bout of depression the past two days. Rough stuff. But Kid President is helping a lot. Enjoy!
In preparation for 2014 and ObamaCare:
This handy-dandy tool shows you how ObamaCare will impact YOUR health insurance situation.
A look at "sick lit"
Some folks are freaked out by it. We feel empowered by it. XO Jane contributor S.E. Smith gives us the lowdown on "sick lit."
Join us for a LIVE chat today!
Let's get together and talk about our hopes and challenges for the new year. Editrix Jenni and our amazing moderators, Rachel and Helen, all have a bunch of resolutions and plans to talk about, and we can't wait to hear yours. Join us at the Forum today at 6pm PST, 7pm MST, 8pm CST, 9pm EST, 10pm AT (that's 1pm in Sydney and Melbourne on Wednesday, January 9).
- Matt Mayes (StopTimeStudio.com), who designed/developed this beautiful site!
- Christy Bauhs of the Bauhs Creative Group for designing our logo, Linda Cassady of Milkweed Studio for more great design work, and Sundeé Koffarnus for even more great design work.
- All of my freelancers and contributing writers, who help me keep up to speed.
- Steve Prokopy - Editrix Jenni's awesome hubbie.
- Team Jenni, without whom this site wouldn't exist. You know who you are!
- Fellow ChronicBabes who advise, support and celebrate this project.
- ...and everyone else who helps spread the ChronicBabe message. You rock!